Development Manager at EDCH
£34,000 per annum DOE
Director of Fundraising and Communications
Sunday 25th August 2019
Thursday 5th September 2019
We are delighted to be recruiting for the brand-new role of Development Manager in the Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home fundraising team.
We are looking for an experienced and tenacious fundraising professional to lead on income generation from corporates, major donors and charitable trusts.
Using your knowledge of the corporate fundraising sector you will develop a pipeline of prospect support and deliver on imaginative and engaging partnerships to secure income for the Home.
With strong all-round communication and writing skills you will develop and deliver presentations, write solid cases for support and applications. Using your relationship management skills that are second to none, you will take corporate partners, individual donors and charitable trusts on a memorable supporter journey to ensure future support.
In addition, you will line manage the Corporate Events Coordinator and support the delivery of a calendar of exciting corporate fundraising events, working with our expert events committee.
If you like a challenging, fast paced, energetic and dynamic working environment, engaging a range of people with local animal welfare, this could be the role for you!
- Fundraising qualification or equivalent experience.
- Significant demonstrable experience in a related fundraising role.
- Demonstrable corporate fundraising experience.
- Experience in developing and maximizing relationships at all levels, in particular corporate and high net worth individuals.
- Experience of leading on 360 fundraising campaigns
- Able to demonstrate a hands-on and proactive approach, with meticulous attention to detail and a thorough awareness of the big picture at all times.
- Volunteer and staff management experience.
- Experience in creating and rolling out fundraising administration procedures.
- Experience in managing and developing budgets.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong all-round fundraising and event management skills and knowledge.
- Strong relationship management skills able to hold your own in any circumstance.
- Ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills able to juggle demanding priorities.
- Fully computer literate with all Microsoft packages.
- Willingness to undertake training if required.
- Willingness to travel regularly for meetings and conference with occasional overnight stays.
- Cultivating major donors
- Animal welfare related fundraising
- Developing and executing a fundraising strategy
- Experience with Etapestry
- Interest and passion in welfare of dogs and cats
- Full driving licence with access to own car
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must apply for this position by Sunday 25th August 2019. Please send a CV and Supporting Statement outlining why you think you are suitable….