Digital Campaigns Manager (on hold)
£34 K per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen with an award winning charity in Glasgow for a talented Digital Campaigns Manager.
- A strong digital marketing/campaigns background.
- Evidence significant successful experience of campaign management.
- Knowledge and experience of building/using online donation portals.
- Excellent budget management and budget forecasting skills are required.
- A proven track record of meeting income targets.
- Ability to provide clear direction and leadership to support the Digital & Campaigns Team and achieve performance targets.
- Ability to provide statistical research, manipulate complex information, interpret data and present it in a clear, logical format.
- Ability to engage and influence across all levels with the ability to translate technical information.
- Ability to articulate accurately to engage and motivate direct reports, internal and external stakeholders.
Other Education / skills required
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, or a related discipline.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills.
- Exceptional IT skills, working with Adobe and Microsoft Office software.
- Raiser’s Edge / other specialist Database management experience is essential.
- Occasional evening and weekend work will be a requirement of this post.
- A full driving license is preferable.
- Ideally applicants should have knowledge of the Third Sector.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must apply for this position by sending a CV and Cover Letter. Please click on the button below and fill out your details…