The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) is the largest professional membership body for fundraising in the United Kingdom. With a community of over 6000 fellow members, more than £10 billion in income is generated for good causes every year.
The IoF set the highest standards for the fundraising profession, providing certified training, policy guidance, and various networking opportunities for Voluntary Sector organisations to share best practice.
- Join a professional body of fundraisers to expand your network
- Meet other fundraisers through the Special Interest Groups
- Access accredited training courses, conferences, and events around Scotland
- Advance your fundraising career by completing certified courses
- Receive VAT, tax & legal advice tailored for charities through IoF partners – Turcan Connell and Scott-Moncrieff
“The Institute of Fundraising champions excellence in fundraising. Membership of offers you a chance, at any time in your career, to learn new skills, keep up to date with best practice and meet a network of peers to support you along the way.
Fundraisers are often bright, thoughtful and determined people but we all need a toolkit to do our jobs well. The IoF can help you build that, whether it’s regular Special Interest Group sessions (free to members), best practice guidance, qualifications or Scotland’s annual fundraising conference. There’s always plenty to help keep you up to date and help you best the best fundraiser you can be.”
Virginia Anderson, Chair of IoF Scotland
AWS are delighted to be attending the Scottish Fundraising Conference 2019 (Oct 1 &2) held at Double Tree by Hilton, Glasgow Central, 36 Cambridge St, Glasgow G2 3HN. For further information about the IoF Conference please click here